Stephanie Borgert - "Warm and Straightforward"
The image associated with people from Germany’s Ruhr region holds very much true in my case. I get right to the point, without sugarcoating matters – but always with respect, humor, or a slight twinkle in my eye.
Our complex world is highly interconnected, dynamic, non-transparent, and unpredictable – and this is what drives me to find the right answers for the challenges that these aspects entail for management.
Simplification is an ill-fated escape plan; control is an illusion. Outdated methods must give way to holistic management. And I am glad to show you how this can be done successfully – in my speeches and lectures, books, training sessions, or as an on-site consultant for your organization.
Stephanie Borgert – Speaker, Author, Consultant, and Business Coach
"There’s always something..." Complexity has always been part of my daily work – as an executive in the IT sector, as manager of my own company, and as a consultant on large projects. I know from experience what really matters, am familiar with the most effective tools, and stay involved until success is achieved.
My professional path at a glance
- Computer science graduate
- Manager and executive for several software and systems providers, including the establishment and expansion of business areas
- Key account management for Europe’s largest telecommunications company
- Project management for multimillion-Euro projects
- Crisis management in global projects with several thousand users
- Business development for multinational outsourcing projects
My work is my calling, regardless of my role. I hold lectures, write books and articles, advise, coach, volunteer, and train – with “aha” moments guaranteed.
Several formats, one issue: Complexity
- Management and organizational consulting
- Coaching and training with a focus on complex organizations and projects
- Three books on the topics of complexity, holistic management, and resilience
- Keynote speeches: “The world in transition – Answers for Work 4.0”. “Complex is not complicated!”, “Simple was yesterday! Projects between chaos and control”, “Holistic project management”
I want to have an impact on everyone I work with. I want each person who reaches the end of a speech or coaching session to do so with broadened perspectives and expanded solution spaces.